Friday, May 25, 2007

The Confusion I: Confessions

I was born into the world
The world never in me
My soul kept pure
in the depth of my essence

like a hunger-stricken kid
my heart drifted away
on both both roses and thorns
my heart fell through the days

all i hungered for was love
but in the coldness of warmth
we tossed in a passionate lock
and i bid farewell to blindness

Though it was a summer day
my winter began
drop by drop, i could feel
the world dripping into me

Before i embraced an angel
there was God
just a moment in passion
and God was no more

How much could i hate?
laying down in pollution
defiled by countless encounters
yet i embraced the moments

glory to my unearned blindness
touched a friend
a smile, a hug,a cuddle
nothing was ever the same

She was just a girl
being a girl
and before she could tell
everything was altered, no longer the same

in my blindness
i saw no God, no man
A river that silently crawled
stood still in a flood of affection

I thought i could run
from the heart of my sins
until the day i became a traitor
a conspirator against my own heart

in a moment, defiled innocence
that was a flow of blood
until i could not say holiness
but fold like a disgraced angel

The same flow that blinded my conscience
Saw me die a bitter death
When i bred a renewed flow
gulping for salvation

peace, peace, where are you?
i have murdered my own sleep
found rest in diverged attention
but how can i not crave, peace

Have you seen a monster?
Made of your own image
is this the final destination?
calling my soul to eternal solitude

0 comments:

Post a Comment