Monday, July 20, 2015

untitled

Where are my lines?
why did i not stick to what i know?
i have been a heart full of words
All i need is a pen to tear apart my reality
and break a new dawn for my poor soul
a life stuck in bliss
far away from the boxes and circles
that life never cease to force me into
i am liquid, the air that flows
stuck in timelessness
without the end and the beginning
where is my last verse?
couldn't I find a paper?
i chocked on my rhymes
there is nothing to express silence
its all that's left in me
I cannot set the mountains red
lit with rhymes of fire
i have burned in my aspirations
the hope to find expression
in things of this world
Where is my heart?
All i see is words broken
Can i find a word to escape into?
Or rhymes are forever broken?
Why am i pieces as if words can be broken?
i have no affection
until i find a paper to pour my soul into
and die empty.

black_and_white_bullet_holes_old_car_8x10_art_photo_broken_heart_ed3167c4.jpg (500×329)

0 comments:

Post a Comment